Parents As Educational Partners
BE A PARENT PARTNER
What is McKinley PEP?
McKinley Parents as Educational Partners (our version of the well-known P.T.A.)is an organization of parents, teachers, and staff that helps organize activities and assemblies for student enrichment, raise money for classroom supplies and teacher appreciation, and supports after-school activities for students and families. PEP pays for all field trip buses, contributes to books for our library and classrooms, and so much more.
- Have a say in what school events we take part in.
- Meet and make friends with more McKinley families.
- Work directly with McKinley staff.
- Be hands on during at school events.
- Help raise money for your student’s school experience.
- Show your school pride by getting involved.
Other ways you can help
Buy a McKinley t-shirt or a book at the Book Fair. Attend Movie Night or Breakfast with Santa. Or donate money or your time. Even helping out at a single event can make a difference.
Please donate if you can to support our school and our students!
We would love to have you join us this year!
|Aug 24||Jan 11|
|Sept 14||Feb 8|
|Oct 12||Mar 8|
|Nov 9||Apr 12|
|Dec 14||May 10|
FOLLOW US FOR ALL THE LATEST NEWS