Be Safe and Courteous
A REMINDER TO OUR MCKINLEY FAMILIES
The best way to show our family that we care is come home safe everyday. Below are some tips on how to keep the parking lot safe for you and your student:
1. Keeping traffic lanes clear.
2. Keeping the driveways of the residents clear.
3. Dropping your child off at the drop-off driveway.
4. Respecting the handicapped parking.
5. Obeying the traffic signs.
6. Using the crosswalk when crossing the street.
7. Remaining in your car during drop-off and pick-up times.
8. Being courteous to other parents and staff.
9. Pulling your car forward when there is a gap in order to allow the line to move forward.
10.Resisting the urge to cut into line.
11.Avoiding 3-point and U-turns.
OUR CHILDREN ARE WATCHING
AND LEARNING FROM OUR BEHAVIOR